About the Library
IT Block library
The IT block library caters to the needs of our students from the disciplines of Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering as well as Punjabi. This Wi-Fi enabled four-storeyed modern high-tech facility accomodates more than 30,000 books, 14 journals and magazines, and 18 national and local newspapers. The library comes with a separate book bank for SC/ST students. Our library has also got membership of INFLIBNET, UGC INFONET Digital Library Consortium which provides access to 7500+ e-journals, books and databases.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF LIBRARY
- The library has more than 2500 Textbooks, reference books related to Computer Science, Electronics, Punjabi and English Subjects.
- Punjabi M.Phil, Phd. and M.Tech (Computer Science & Electronics Engineering) thesis/dissertations are available for research work.
- Library subscribes 18 local/national newspapers and 20 Journals/Magazines.
- E-Granthalaya software is installed for the automation of the library system.
- Library is also a memeber of (INFLIBNET) Information Library Network which provides E-Journals and E-books.
- Ample Space for reading room with conductive ambience.
- The Following E-Resources are available in the library:
- IEEE Explore
- Book Alert Services
- Book Bank section
- Wifi Facility
- Newspaper clipping services
Library Staff Members
- Qualification: M.lib & Information science NET, JRF
- No.of publication: 12
Mrs. Balwinder Kaur
- Qualification: M.lib., CCA, M.A(History)
- Contact Numbers: 8283808469
Junior Library Attendant
- Qualification: MA(History), Diploma in (E.C.E)